Departing from Varadero and for amateurs divers, we introduce this diving tour in Bahia de Cochinos. The perfect opportunity to discover the sea-bottom wealthy of Cuban seas.
Pick up by bus at Varadero hotel and transfer to Barracuda Dive Center. Upon arrival at the Diving Center, instruction in the pool and if the client approves it receives the necessary equipment that is double-checked by an instructor. Receive an introduction explaining the dive program. Transfer by bus to Ciénaga de Zapata. In Ciénaga de Zapata, dive from the coast. You can see more than 50 species of tropical fish, snail varieties and more than 11 different types of corals. Transfer by bus back to the departure point and then to the hotels in Varadero
Limitations to Dive
1- Certification level
2- Advanced age
3- Respiratory diseases
4- Cardiovascular diseases
5- Psychiatric diseases
6- Physical impairments
7- Age: less than 15 years old
8- Flight by plane in less than 24 hours
You should know:
• The instruction in the pool will be done the day before the trip starts.
• The average water temperature at the dive sites ranges between 27 and 30 degrees in summer and between 23 and 25 degrees in winter.
• The duration of a dive ranges between 40 and 50 minutes.
• The overall depth ranges from 2-25 meters.
• The client must carry a Log Book to record the immersion activity.
• Previous instruction in the pool
• Transfer in collective service from the Hotel in Varadero to the Barracuda Diving Center
• Transfer in collective service to Ciénaga de Zapata
• 1 dive
• Complete diving equipment (mask, fins, compensating vest, aluminum tank (11 liters), belt with leads, isothermal suit and regulator)
• Dive instructor service (1 instructor every 4 beginner divers)
• Return to the hotel in Varadero in collective service
International air ticket to and from Cuba. Visa. Medical insurance. Tips for guide and driver or other staff that provide direct customer service. Does not include lunch or other services not mentioned above.
Meeting point and meeting time:
From 08h15 to 09h30 depending on accommodation in Varadero
physical activity level:
Personalized : Personalized service to feed your needs
10 hours from pick-up time
private option available:
As long as the client approves instruction in the pool
Prices in US Dollar and subject to change. All hotels will be in especified or similar category. Itinerary subject to change or modifications based on weather conditions, changes in transportation schedule or any other situation beyond our control
Cancellation policy: Cancellations made 30 days before the vacation starting date will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made between the 30 days and 48 hours to the vacation starting date will be subject to a 30% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within the 48 hours before starting day will be subject to a 60% cancellation fee.